To apply for these positions, please contact Dawson County Human Resources or visit the Glendive Job Service or complete a Dawson County application for employment. Return your application to Dawson County Human Resources, at 207 W. Bell Street, Glendive, MT 59330..
Dawson County currently has the following job vacancies available for application:
- Construction Laborer II - Road Department - open until filled
- Operator I - Road Department - open until filled
- Seasonal Mower/Weed Sprayer - Road Department - open until filled
- Part-time Cook Assistant – Senior Citizens Center – open until filled
- Seasonal Maintenance Courthouse Worker – open until filled
- Part-time Temporary Office Assistant – County Attorney - open until filled
- Correction Officers – DCCF – open until filled
HOW TO APPLY: To apply, please contact Dawson County Human Resources at 345-4118 or the Glendive Job Service (http://glendivejobs.mt.gov) to complete a Dawson County application and complete any required testing (if applicable). An application may also be downloaded from the County website, www.dawsoncountymontana.com. Completed applications should be submitted to Dawson County HR or the Glendive Job Service.
For a complete position description, please make your request to Dawson County Human Resources.
Dawson County provides equal opportunity for employment, retention and advancement to all people regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, religious or political affiliation, sex, age, marital status, mental or physical disabilities. The information contained on employment applications is sought in good faith. It will not be used in any way to discriminate against any applicant for employment in violation of state or federal law.